We’re thrilled to host nationally known speaker, Chase Ross to speak about freeing himself and living a healthy life.
Chase Ross is a 26-year-old trans activist, speaker, educator, academic, and YouTuber, who has been an avid creator of humorous, informational, and educational videos on both his personal channel uppercaseCHASE1 and FTM collaborative channel FTMtranstastic.
- Title: “Free Yourself”
- Date: Wednesday, October 3rd
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (including Q&A and a dessert reception after*)
- (*Tea & gourmet dessert reception catered by The Kupcake Bar*, including cupcakes, brownies, cookies, fruit, and vegan / gluten-free options)
- Admission: FREE Admission / All ages welcome
- Location: Congregation B’nai Jacob (Activity Room)
His speaking engagement is made possible through a grant from SEPA Tobacco Control Project & Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center.