2018 SPONSOR / VENDOR OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOW CLOSED.
SAVE THE DATE FOR NEXT YEAR: Sat-Sun, June 1-2, 2019
We’re excited to celebrate diversity and equality for the Chester County LGBT+ community and our allies.
We expect a large turnout to Pride Fest, where an MC will direct activities and continuous entertainment on Reeves Park’s main stage. Guests can enjoy food, music, and entertainment as they visit 50+ vendors.
Sponsors are an integral part of the weekend’s activities, which also raise funds for our year-round community-building programs.
Why Sponsor Chester County Pride Weekend?
It makes good business sense to market to the Chester County community while supporting diversity and equality. Targeting a “dream market” is gaining a share of the $800 billion LGBTQ+ market.*
Size and Buying Power:
- 6.8% of the U.S. adult population identifies as gay, lesbian, or bisexual—approximately 15 million people. There are over 3 million same sex households in the U.S.
- Less than 25% of gay men and lesbians live in households with children
- As a result, the LGBTQ+ market has more disposable income… “Double Income No Kids”
- 4 out of 10 gay consumers prefer purchasing products from companies that advertise to gay and lesbian media
- 55% of LGBTQ+ consumers choose to do business with companies that are committed to the diversity/equal treatment of gays
- 70% of gay and lesbian adults would pay premium for a product from a company that supports the LGBTQ+ community
*Source: Witeck‐Combs/Harris Interactive