Our Vendors are a very important part of the festival providing information, services and wares to the Chester County community and our allies. We have limited spaces for vendors, so please inquire soon!
Thank you for your interest in participating in this year’s 4th Annual Pride Fundraiser and the 3rd annual Chester County Pride Festival. We are pleased and excited to put together this celebration of diversity and equality for the entire Chester County community and our allies. We are expecting a large turnout, and the entertainment will be continuous on our main stage. Guests will enjoy food, music, and entertainment as they visit vendors.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED AND PAYMENT RECEIVED BY WEDNESDAY May 16, 2018. TABLES WILL ONLY BE HELD ONCE CHECK IS RECEIVED.
Note: Only checks and cash are accepted.
Sponsorship and vendor forms coming soon…
Why be a Vendor at Chester County Pride Festival?
It makes good business sense to market to the Chester County community while supporting diversity and equality. Targeting a “dream market” is gaining a share of the $800 billion LGBTQ+ market.*
Size and Buying Power:
- 6.8% of the U.S. adult population identifies as gay, lesbian, or bisexual—approximately 15 million people.
- There are over 3 million same-sex households in the U.S.
- Less than 25% of gay men and lesbians live in households with children. As a result, the LGBTQ+ market has more disposable income… “Double Income No Kids”
- 4 out of 10 gay consumers prefer purchasing products from companies that advertise to gay and lesbian media
- 55% of LGBTQ+ consumers choose to do business with companies that are committed to the diversity/equal treatment of gays
- 70% of gay and lesbian adults would pay premium for a product from a company that supports the LGBTQ+ community
How can I further enhance my reach to the LGBTQ+ market at Pride?
VENDOR FORM COMING SOON…